Monday, May 04, 2009

Bad news from the dentist!

Well I went to the dentist today, and she found another cavity. :( This one was small, and in between 2 tight teeth, so it's entirely my fault for not flossing regularly. Damn it all!

I'm also homeless again on Wednesday, and as of now have nowhere to go. Isn't that lovely? One of my friends who I was hoping would let me stay at his place got back to me a week after I asked if I could stay there to tell me I can't. So now I have 2 days to find another option. Luckily I have a few, but still, I'm irritated he didn't get back to me more quickly. It's not like I was asking to borrow $20 or something. I need a freaking roof over my head till the end of May when school's out. ugh.

1 comment:

Leah McLean said...

G - All this homeless and jobless talk - I think you need to start finding a job. Or start a one a day blog post on your "life as a homeless man with $$" and after 6 months turn it into a book. I know of a great publicist! :)