Thursday, October 12, 2006

MBA in Sustainable Management

Did I mention that I'm working on an MBA? And it's in Sustainable Management, no less! Yes, that's right, it's the Hippie's MBA! Yay! And yes, it's a real MBA... but they weave in the concepts of sustainability into every course. Most programs that broach the subject just add a single class, but meanwhile teach the same ol' way of doing business in all the others. The faculty are brilliant, and the students are incredibly diverse (all ages, all ethnicities, and backgrounds in Fortune 500s, start-ups, NGOs, small business).

Anyways... I'm doing the part-time program, but still working full-time. So far so good, though I'm starting to realize how precious my free time is. =P

You can read more about the program here: Presidio School of Management.

No comments: