Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"You look like a French Criminal."

So, I'm back. And I'm alive. I'm also realllly behind on my trip blogging. But when I get home tonight (after a nap) I'll be loading all my pics and video, sorting through to find the good stuff, and then resume posting. It'll take me a week or 2 to catch up on all the Euro-posts, but I'll finish them out, I swear!

But let me give you a brief update. I got home late Sunday night after like 30 hrs of traveling. I took Monday off to recover and just have some alone time at home. Also... I shaved off the facial hair last week, but then I (and the Spaniards) decided that I looked too young and that my new, more spikey 'do looked silly on its own, so I re-grew it. And when I showed up on Tuesday for my first day at work in like 5 weeks, my boss promptly told me all my hair changes make me look like a French criminal. Which is fucking hilarious. =D So obviously I need to find a way to make all these changes work! hehehe. I was also accused of whitening my teeth while I was gone, but I think that's just because I'm a lot more tan (on the body parts you can see, anyways).

Also, I had a phenomenal shag last night (seriously... it was long and intense, in the best way possible), so despite the lost sleep that caused and the resultant aggravation of my low-grade cold, I'm in a great mood. =D And I'm also at work, so I need to cut this posting-break short and get my ass back to the grindstone.

1 comment:

Kate Fahey said...

Well, does drinking and riding make you a criminal?

:)

Dude, we bought a new boat last night!!!