Tuesday, August 26, 2008

pre-WotLK content patch to be released in a couple weeks...!

Ohhhh snap! Blizzard is releasing a content patch in a couple weeks to prepare for the pending WotLK expansion...! It's going to include new spells and talents, the Stormwind Harbor, Inscription, and babershops. I'm really hoping it will include the Achievements system, too... that would be phenomenal.

I'm also a bit strained on what to do regarding my PTO... I need to take a week off when the expansion launches so I can lock myself in my apt and play WoW all week long. But I'm already slated for a 4-week overseas trip in Sept/Oct (I might even miss the WotLK launch! gasp!), as well as a possible 1-week trip to Rio...! I'd be into negative PTO after all that. =P So... I may have to drop Rio from the agenda in favor of WotLK...!!!!

Oh, the trials and tribulations of my life. =P I suffer so greatly.

No comments: