Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ding 80!

I forgot to share...! I dinged 80 on my main on Saturday. You can find her armory profile here. It was a fairly quick slog... I basically quested non-stop, and as a mage I can rip through mobs really quickly.

I've been loving the new expansion. The zones are gorgeous, the music is beautiful, and the new quests have been amazingly well scripted. I've barely gotten any upgrades... I think 4 so far. Well, 6 if you count trinkets, which got upgraded really quickly actually. I've also been really enjoying the new PvP content... especially Lake Wintergrasp, an entire zone dedicated to PvP, with siege engines and destructible buildings and the sweet delicious tenacity buff! Mmmmmm 300% HP and 250% damage. Horde tears are so tasty... they sustain me! I've been playing it as often as I can, and I've been raking in tons of honor... it's been awesome.

Anyways... woot for the WoW expansion... and now back to homework for grad school.

No comments: