Thursday, June 28, 2007

A selection of quotes from Day 10

I've been kind of sporadic about the quote book on this trip... partly because we've just been so consistently hilarious, and partly because I've been video blogging some of the funnier crap (for upload later).

Anyways, here are some from Day 10, when I was feeling particularly quotey.

Ben: "Is the big button on the toilet for when you take a dump?"
Dan: "Yeah."
Ben: "Sweet."

Graeme: "I can't believe you found a way to throw bees at me, Dan. That's really impressive." [And he really did... he ran his hands through flowers as he biked in front of me, and a swarm of angry bees flew out at me!!!]

Ben: "You can be moustache guy."
Graeme: "I don't *want* to be moustache guy."
Ben: "Well, then be combination guy. There's two options, here."

Ben: "No, I don't want to... I'm done walking along seawalls."
Graeme: "Oh, please. This is the least dangerous thing you've done all day."

Ben: "I think I'm gonna name my kid 'chaud'."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last quote. Chaud. That is awesome.