Monday, September 22, 2008

Asian Extravaganza, Day 1

Fun... I'm in a Singapore Airlines lounge in Hong Kong! I've taken 1 of 3 flights so far... SF to HK. Next I go to Singapore, then from there to Dubai. I think my total travel time is like 700 yrs, approximately.

I was in Economy for that first leg (I booked with miles, but no Biz was available), and it was actually really comfortable. Though I suspect it helps that there was no one sitting next to me. =D Lots of food, lots of sleep... my legs seized up after standing up for the first time in 8 hrs, but you know, whatever, I'm sure that's healthy.

I really don't have much else to say... I'm gonna have some breakfast booze, watch some CNN, stretch my legs, then head to get on the next plane. But I realized that since there's a computer here in the lounge, I should take advantage of it and share that I've successfully crossed the Pacific Ocean for the first time in my life. YAY!!!

No comments: