Sunday, October 26, 2008

FUCK!! I missed the lolarts show in SF!!

OH MY GOD. There was a lolcats art show here in SF and I MISSED IT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fun would that have been! I love lolcats. Though I can't honestly say I'd have lolcat art in my apartment. But still, it would have been hilarious to hang out with a hundred other lolcats fans who very likely were pretending to only like them ironically, but in reality deep down love them with the very depths of their soul.

For me, I'm happy to profess my love for lolcats openly and proudly. Best/favorite site is of course, http://icanhazcheezburger.com. I highly recommend it. You can even sign up for a daily digest e-mail, which sends you the ~5 posts/day for you to peruse over your morning coffee.

My only warning: beware of spit takes!!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is: "Iz in ur comfurter...stealin ur comfurtz."