Tuesday, February 27, 2007

D'oh! So close.

Cheney was almost killed in a terror attack on a base in Afghanistan today. Well, ok, I don't think he was that close to being killed, but he was on the same base, which is probably the closest he's ever been. One would hope that this would get him thinking about the realities of his idiotic policies around terrorism, but I'm sure it'll just "strengthen his resolve" or some such.

Realistically, I wish no harm on anyone, even Emperor Palpatine (as I like to call Cheney). So from that perspective, I'm glad he's safe. And had he been killed, god knows what the Bush spin machine would have done with it... something evil and self-serving, I'm sure.

And... I want to send a shout-out to the CIA and FBI for putting me on their watch lists due to this post. Yohoodles!

No comments: